New Machines are here
The Great American Tattoo Company news.
Hey everyone. I've recieved tons of emails inquiring about the availability of my new tattoo machines. Well they are finally here. Actually, there are two different models. One for super smooth grey shading, and the other for total color saturation. For those who have my book already you know what I am talking about. These machines are built exactly to the specifications for using very large magnums and achieving the best results. They are sold individually for $300, or $500 for the set. Included is a certificate of authenticity which is signed and numbered and a collectors storage box. Please feel free to email me with questions or interest at carltontattoos@yahoo.com. There will be a limited number of these sold.
Read more...
Hey everyone. I've recieved tons of emails inquiring about the availability of my new tattoo machines. Well they are finally here. Actually, there are two different models. One for super smooth grey shading, and the other for total color saturation. For those who have my book already you know what I am talking about. These machines are built exactly to the specifications for using very large magnums and achieving the best results. They are sold individually for $300, or $500 for the set. Included is a certificate of authenticity which is signed and numbered and a collectors storage box. Please feel free to email me with questions or interest at carltontattoos@yahoo.com. There will be a limited number of these sold.
Read more...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home